Sunday, August 28, 2005

I know I've been a bit slow with the updates.....

Hey everybody! Yes, I know I have been a bit slow with the updates these past few weeks. My only excuse is that I have been tied up in a good cause, in fact, the best cause: making a record. I spent the last couple months working on former Sonia Dada vocalist Paris Delane's debut solo CD. The band is called Paris Delane and Tye Dye Skye and the album is called "The Learning Tree". I have been playing guitar with Paris since April of this year and things are going really well. The record sounds tremendous, the people involved are great, and, in a month, we are going out on our first tour together. You can keep up to date with the band at www.parisdelane.com . I promise I will get back to covering local/national/cool-in-general music ASAP, although you might get a road report or two thrown in just for fun. Also, thanks go out to the Illinois Entertainer for giving your humble author and this little blog a plug in the File section this month. Way Cool. Anyway, off I go. Watch this space. Peace.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the record label for t

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is the record label for paris delene tye dye skye new group! they are awesome

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When and where is the next show for tye dye skye. Are they still together. Is there a address where we can send Paris fan mail. He is so ooooooooooooooooo!

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paris I miss you, where can I find you!

Sandy

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home